<span style='font-size: 26pt'>BUY IT.</span>
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/869/869381p1.html
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could go on and on about why <u>Grand Theft Auto IV is one of the best games we've ever seen</u> and why even folks who are easily offended should play it, but that would be pointless. <u>The only thing you need to know is that you have to play this game. Period.</u></div></div>
Official XBOX Magazine UK
http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...tauto4#critics
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><u>Utterly stunning</u> in every resepct.</div></div>
Xbox World 360 Magazine UK
http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...tauto4#critics
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rockstar have surpassed themselves, delivering unquestionably the definitive GTA and <u>perhaps the greatest videogame of all time.</u></div></div>
Playstation Official Magazine UK
http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...tauto4#critics
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GTA IV is richer, deeper and more involving than its predecessors. By the time the story threads start to tie up, the mission trees shake out, you're totally invested in the characters and their world. <u>I'm actually jealous of everyone about to experience it for the first time.</u> The greatest testament to GTA IV's brilliance is that I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since putting the pad down.</div></div>








Bookmarks